Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Rory Christmas Princess

Rory christmas princess
Lacy Sunshine
Let me introduce you to Rory Christmas Princess by Lacy Sunshine. Isn't she just adorable? She is perfect for my inspirational Design Team card. Lacy Sunshine is the current sponsor of the challenge at A Snowflakes Promise.

The image was colored with Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils and merged with backgrounds from My Craft Studio in the Craft Artist 2 program.

I hope my card inspired you to participate in the challenge at A Snowflakes Promise where the theme is Christmas/Winter.

 I plan to participate in the following challenges with this card:
 http://lacysunshine.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Handmade by Veer said...

This is wonderful! Love the image and the colouring! xxx

MinnaL said...

What a beautiful card! Gorgeos background. Thanks for joining us Lacy Sunsine.

caroline said...

Oh wow she is stunning . Beautifully colored . Thanks for joining us at http://lacysunshine.blogspot.com/ good luck
Caroline senior ct