Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Best Friends

Best Friends Forever

Beccy's Place

Angelica at the Hop
Inky Impressions
Best Friends Forever is an image designed by Beccy's Place, one of the current sponsors of the challenge at Crafting with an Attitude.

I used this lovely image for my Design Team inspirational card, because it reminds me of spending time with my friends. The girls are colored using Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils. Then, I put the colored image in the Craft Artist 2 program, where I merged it with a background created by my husband Sandy Brooke. The shops are on Old Kings Road, in Palm Coast, Florida. The scrapbook store is Gingham Buttons!

Our second sponsor for this challenge is Inky Impressions. I chose Angelic at the Hop for my DT inspirational card. Angelica was color using Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils. She was merged with pieces from the Name That Tune digikit in the Craft Artist 2 program.

I hope you will plan to enter your work into the challenge at Crafting with an Attitude, where anything goes.

1 comment:

Handmade by Veer said...

They both look wonderful! Love it! xx