Sunday, October 25, 2015
Hearts and Gelatos
After following the Faber-Casell instructional booklet, I had some fun designing my own card!
Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies S4-137 Classic Scalloped Hearts
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Heart Blocks
White card stock
Red and pink card stock
Bubble Gum Gelato
1) Run the embossing folder with the white card stock thru the Cuttlebug.
2) Lightly color over the embossed card stock with the Gelato, allow to dry.
3) Cut two different colored scalloped hearts with the Cuttlebug.
4) Glue the red heart behind the pink heart with a bit showing at the top.
5) Glue hearts to embossed card stock.
6) Glue decorative design to card base.
I hope you come back and visit again soon!