Sunday, October 18, 2026

Studio Mixed Media

 

This cutie is part of my child artist digital file from Etsy. The file is at the Epitoinie Co.  I use the digital files for references and draw the images freehand. I drew her on Fabriano hot press watercolor paper using a Graphgear 1000 Pentel Pencil and I outlined the image with a Micron Pen. I used a pencil and a blending stump for the shading. I used a white Gell Roll Pen for a couple of highlights.

The elements the scene were inspired in Pintrest. The scene is painted mostly with Jane Davenport Watercolors. I used acrylic paint to improve her facial skin tone. Her rosey cheeks and the apples in the tree were done in red Prismacolor pencil.

I loved working on this piece, putting all the elements in the right place and drawing it all free hand!

Challenges:  

No comments: