Sunday, August 23, 2026

Sale on Brushes

 

I bought a very cute clip-art digital file from Angelina Print on Etsy. One cute girl artist is in several poses offering me lot of reference material to inspire my drawing and painting skills. I drew her with a Graphgear Pentel Pencil in my Canson XL watercolor sketch book. She was fun to draw and make a few changes. I used a Micron Pen to outline the girl and painted her with Jane Davenport Watercolors. I combined white Holbein Artists' Gouache with grey watercolors for the girls' hair.

There was a sale at the local crafts shop on paint brushes! I bought a clip-art digital file from InspireDesignsPrint on Etsy, where this girl found the perfect watercolor brushes!

I'll be doing more of this girl in other poses practicing my drawing and painting skills. It was so fun!

Challenges: 

 https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2026/08/august-2026-anything-goes-w-optional.html 

https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/2026/08/challenge-202608-anything-goes.html 

https://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/2026/08/challenge-279-anything-goes-woptional.html 

https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com/2026/08/creative-inspiration-challenges-41.html 

No comments: