This "Lady and Her Cat," is from a tutorial by Karen Campbell for Awesome Art School. I used my Graphgear 1000 Pentel Pencil to draw the image on Fabriano hot press watercolor paper. I outlined the image with a Micron Pen and added the random colors with Jane Davenport Watercolors.
It's fun to work on these loose watercolors!
Challenges:
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2026/09/september-2026-anything-goes-w-optional.html
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com/2026/09/creative-inspiration-challenges-42.html
https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/2026/09/challenge-202609-anything-goes-w.html

3 comments:
Wow, this is a wonderful drawing you're so creative! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll play again soon.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
It's beautiful, Carla. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!
Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
A Place To Start DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel
Love these bright, playful colors! Thanks for accepting the challenge at A Place To Start !
Jill, DT member, A Place to Start
Post a Comment