Friday, November 18, 2022

Rock Bound Lake with Onlooker

 

This Rock Bound Lake is one of several mountain lessons in a tutorial by Paul Clark. I placed a hand painted digital image to the top called "I Wish I Was There," from The Paper Shelter Digital Stamp Company.

The lake scene was painted some time ago on Canson 140 lb. cold press watercolor paper, using Winsor Newton Cotman Watercolor tubes.


 

I used Jane Davenport watercolors to paint the digital image, enhancing it with a black Micron 01 pen. I cut the image out and adhered it to the watercolor painting.

Challenges:

http://paperfundaychallenges.blogspot.com/2022/11/november-2022-challenge-47-anything.html


1 comment:

Donna Walls said...

Wow, what a gorgeous scene! I also wish I was there. Thanks for playing at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge