Thursday, March 10, 2022

Goldie and the Three Compssionate Bears Mixed Media


 I love working on the fairy tale images in mixed media using the tutorials by Tamara Laporte. This is the second Goldilocks and the Three Bears, but this was a tutorial I bought from this artist's website (Willowing.org). It was so worth it and besides there was a special going on at the time!

I used a wide variety of mediums from watercolors and water-soluble crayons to markers and pens. This lovely girl and her friends were painted on Canson 140 lb. cold press watercolor paper.

I'll be looking for my tutorials by Tamara Laporte, they are such great fun to work on! 

Challenges:

https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2022/03/202203-march-2022-anything-goes.html

https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/2022/03/challenge-032022-march-2022-anything.html 

https://mixedmedialovers.blogspot.com/2022/03/challenge-11-mixed-media-lovers.html

https://craftinghappinesschallenges.blogspot.com/2022/03/121-march-anything-goes-always.html 




10 comments:

Jackie C said...

WOW! I love this, so beautiful!
So glad you have posted this to us at 613 Avenue Create.
Please come back again!
The best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Celeste said...

Lovely work! Thank you for participating “A Place to Start” challenge!

Creaine said...

So glad you’ve joined our challenge at Mixed Media Lovers! I just love what you’ve made. Hope to see you again next time.
Blogowner: Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Chana Malkah said...

I just think that image is too cute! I smiled when I saw it!
You just keep amazing us! Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner
Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
A Place to Start , Owner
613 Avenue Create , Owner

Lisa :) said...

lovely piece!!

Anita said...

This is such a lovely creation! It brought a smile to my face while I submitted my entry at 613 Avenue Create, and I just had to head out here and let you know. <3

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

mooie kaart
bedankt voor het meedoen aan onze challenge
groetjes jolanda bongers
dt mixed media lovers

marlies said...

Mooi!!! Prachtig!
Zo fijn dat je meedoet bij Mixed Media Lovers!
Marlies, DT

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful card you make for the blog Mixed Media Lovers!!!
Where happy that you joined our challenge. And we hope to see you again .Greetings Helma,DT

Vesna M. said...

So beautiful, love the image and your coloring. Great mix media. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. DT Vesna