Monday, July 9, 2018

Mickey Mouse Memory Dex Card

Crafting from the Heart has a new challenge beginning today, which is just for fun and anything goes.

I made another memory dex card for my Design Team inspirational card. I recently got a Disney Joyful Mickey Mouse metal die and love using it!

I put the die through my Cuttlebug Machine with black, white, red and yellow card stock to get the pieces to put Mickey together. After gluing all the pieces, I printed a sentiment using my Craft artist 2 program and die cute it in the Cuttlebug, with Spellbinders Nestabilities dies S4-137 Scalloped Hearts. I cut a second one and glued the 2 together. I punched a number of small hearts.

I printed a background in my Craft Artist 2 and glued it to a dex card along with some green card stock. I adhered the various pieces and Mickey to the dex card.

Come and join the challenge at Crafting from the Heart, where anything goes!

No comments: