Monday, August 15, 2016

New Artist Fairy Tales Can Come True!

Introducing  artist Kristyn Mcinnes-buckingham. Kristyn creates lovely character images for her digital  stamp company My Stitch Back in Time. I'm so happy to have been chosen to be part of the team! I love getting to work with her creations! I chose the Witch from the Wizard of Oz collection for this card.

I used the following Copic Markers to color the Witch:
C5, C7, C9
YG61, YG63, YG67
Black 100
B39
RV29
Colorless Blender 0

I cut the colored image out.

The Witch's background was created using the Paper Wonderland digikit in the Craft Artist 2 program. The background was glued to a silver card and then to the black base card and the Witch was adhered to the top.

 " Use this code at check out with any $5 or more purchase and get 25% off "
CELEBRATION25


Please check out Kristyn's shop to find all the wonderful digis in this collection and others you will want to have in your own collection. Follow this link to see these images: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/Mystitchbackintwinehttps

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful wonderful wonderful , thanku . I appreciate you being a part of the team and sharing your wonderful creations, beautiful blog
xx mystitchbackintwine

Ericraft said...

love your card and the witch looks awesome. well done