Crafting from the Heart is sponsored by A Day for Daisies. I chose to use I Can Read as the image for my Inspirational Design Team card. This little boy reminds me of my 6 year old grandson who loves to read!
Here are the steps I used to make my card:
1) Place the image in Craft Artist 2 and marge it with the pattern background, erasing what I could from around the outside. I used the Cut Studio to make the pattern appear on the image as pjs.
2) Print patterned image and cut around the outside edge.
3) Color the cut image with Prismacolor Pencils.
4) Print the bed (old saved digital image) and color using Derwent Inktense Pencils.
5) Merge the boy and the bed in Craft Artist 2.
6) Using background Room 1 design room with pieces from the Toybox digikit, wallpaper background and a green floor.
7) Add the sentiment.
I hope you enjoyed my card and are inspired to enter the challenge at Crafting from the Heart, where anything goes.