Thursday, November 12, 2015

Pop Up Die Cards



Paper crafting pop up cards and boxes are a favorite hobby of mine. When I saw pop up dies at my local craft shop, I had to have them to try.

I own two and look forward to owning more of these, which are produce by Elizabeth Craft Designs. the metal dies are made in the USA and are compatible with most leading die-cutting machines. I use the Cuttlebug and it works really well.

 I've made a variety of cards using the #975 Adirondack Chair and the #780 Garden Bench dies. I've combined them with other dies for added interest using both Sizzix Originals dies and my Cricut. I added a dog sticker to one of the cards.

The cards are made of both card stock and scrapbook papers. The sky background was printed on card stock from my computer. There are a number of layers including the card front.

I plan to participate in the following challenge:
 http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.nl/2015/11/challenge-10.html?m=0



1 comment:

Amy Cohen said...

How cute are these!!! Love seeing unique card ideas. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with Friends,
Amy-DT