Sunday, September 13, 2015

Waiting for Santa


Waiting for Santa
DeeDee's Digis
Good morning, There's a new challenge at Crafting from the Heart and the sponsor is DeeDee's Digis.
I chose Waiting for Santa for my design team inspirational car. This is just perfect to add new cards to my collection. It is a bundle with many images; a boy, a girl, pre-color and just lines.
For the first card, I colored the boy with Spectrum Noir Pencils and merged it with a My Craft Studio background in the Craft Artist 2 program.

For the second card, I also colored the girl with Spectrum Noir Pencils, but I used the Craft Artist 2 program to put a print in her nightie and then merged it with that same My Craft Studio background in the Craft Artist 2 program.

I hope my card has inspired you to join our challenge at Crafting from the Heart.

No comments: