Saturday, September 19, 2015

Snowy Xmas

Christmas Girl
Eureka

Eureka is the current sponsor for A Snowflakes Promise challenge. For my inspirational design team card, I chose the Christmas Girl image.

The image was colored with Derwent Coloursoft Pencils and I used a black Sharpie fine point marker for the dots. The Christmas Girl image was merged with a background from the Craftscapes Manhattan Winter digikit in the Craft Artist 2 program.

I hope you will be inspired to share your work with us at A Snowflakes Promise, where the themes are Christmas and Winter.

1 comment:

Lisa J said...

Hi Carla. I have been trying to contact you but cannot find an email address on your blog to be able to message you. I tried through fb but I don't think that got through. Can you please email me at mawgdesigner@gmail.com. Lisa Morgan's ArtWorld DT