Saturday, September 5, 2015

Harvest Time


Today I am showing off a card I made as part of the Cute as a Button Design Team. Artist Francesca Lopez creates wonderful images to be used by card-makers and scrapbook hobbyists. This challenge offers chances to earn new digital images by sharing your work with us.

The name of this cute image is of course Pumpkin Patch and for this card I used Prismacolor Pencils.The colored image was then merged with a background designed with parts from of various digikits in the Craft Artist 2 program.
I hope my work will interest you in sharing your work at Cute as a Button where the theme for this challenge is Harvest/Thanksgiving.


1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Just so beautiful Carla. Adore the sky behind her and the pumpkins are lush with their warm orange colours.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}