Thursday, April 30, 2015

Puff of Magic

Puff of Magic

Rosey Hearts
Here I am again with my first card as a member of a new design team. Be Crafty and Craft is a new challenge blog with opportunities to win some free digital images. Rosey Hearts is our current sponsor and Puff of Magic was my choice to use for this card. She was colored with Prismacolor Pencils and I used odorless mineral spirits in several place to blend the colors on the fairy. I used a metallic pen to fill in the star. She was merged in Craft Artist 2 with parts from several digikits.

Here is another version of Puff of Magic with a My Craft Studio background, also merged in the Craft Artist 2 program:

I hope you are inspired to enter this challenge either following the current theme or doing your own thing. Sponsor Rosey Hearts.

Come again and check out what I'm up to.

No comments: