Saturday, March 1, 2014

Grandson's Fall Scrapbooking Pages


He makes the cutest Mickey Mouse!
I have always felt that gifts from the heart matter the most, especially when they come from Grandma and Grandpa. Creating a one of a kind keepsake, is a family treasure that future generations will appreciate. Some day when our grandson is older and looks back on the memories, love and traditions in these books, he will see how special he is to us and our family. I feel I am preserving a little history, leaving something meaningful behind that our loved ones will cherish as they grow older.

 I have had to play catch up with my grandson's scrapbook album and finally finished the pages from the fall. We didn't get to take him out much. My husband and I were babysitting while my son was at work and my daughter in law was taking evening classes. As you can see we love taking pictures of him and adore just kissing his beautiful face!

Funny faces! Not my Mickey!

Yup, kissing him is my favorite past time!

We love that wonderful smile!
He loves to be high on dad's shoulders!

I used the Gypsy Cricut to cut the letters. The little guy is very capable of feeding himself, but we love to feed him!

No comments: