Saturday, January 11, 2014

Discovering Digi Stamps Part 3

Building a card composition is fun when you can combine digital stamps with your favorite rubber stamps. My current favorite stamps are Tilda and Edwin (Magnolia Stamps). When I started searching for scenic digitals to work with these kids, I came across Digidrawn by Maureen Kuppe. She offers digitals designed to work with two sizes of Magnolia Stamps. I love working with  several of the bedroom furniture pieces. I print these on 90 lb. watercolor paper and rendered these in Marvy Marker watercolor.

The dotted lamp is a Hero Arts stamp, I found on clearance at Michaels.

The toys are digitals from stitchybear.com, which I used my Prismacolor pencils on the card stock.

I used those pencils and odorless mineral oil on the stamps of Tilda and Edwin, which were printed on card stock.

The train and dump truck are Little Toot clear stamps from Kaisecraft and colored in Marvy Markers. The dog stickers are by Jolee.

The wall paper and flooring in each room is from my scrapbook paper collection.

I used pop dotts to give Tilda a bit of dimension as she sits on the pillow playing with her puppy!

Come back and again and I will show you the kids sharing a pot of tea in the diningroom!

1 comment:

Ronni Howard said...

Wonderful cheerful joyous to look at.. one can tell you love what you do... they are just super to look at.