Art Impressions Stamps:
Watercolor stamps UM3521
Mary Engelbreit Small Rose Rubber Stamp
Happy Birthday stamp
Beacon 3 in 1 Glue
Tombow Watercolor Markers
Stazon Jet Black Ink Pad
4" x 5" Base card
1) Print, color and cut out both UMT1519 girl.
2) Glue her together leaving a bit open under her arms.
3) Print, color and cut out two garden gates from UM4203. Color tops of gates on the wrong sides so the white doesn't show. Edge the gates with marker too.
4) Cut 2" up from across the front of the base card and cut up the front fold.
5) Match and glue gates together on either side of the 2" remaining strip. Glue girl together, her front print to the opposite side of the back print.
6) Glue girl looking over the gate.
7) Create a grassy mound under the gate and girl by stamping grass repeatedly by rubbing green marker across the small grass stamp from the Watercolor set UM3521.
9) Trim away outside edges of card front to make a shape card. Do not cut on fold.
11) Using the grass and rose stamps create a "U" on the inside right of the card at the bottom.
Check out this special garden for a special girl!
There will be a couple of other variations of this card, so come back and see what this little girl does!