Sunday, July 10, 2011

Please vote for my granddaughter!

Tonight was fun at the Black Cloud, where my granddaughter danced for everyone! She is entering a video of the dance at www.disneychannel.com You can vote for her in the next day or so. Go to Shake it Up! Make Your Mark and then look for Ekatereena, 10 Fl. Keep checking the latest ones show up first!
disney.go.com
Find Disney Channel TV shows, original movies, schedules, full episodes, videos, games, and shows on the go!
 
Thanks for your votes!
Carla

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow that is so cool! I'm here from the Made it Myself Monday, and I'm a new follower! :)
Amy

redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

Carla's Cards said...

Thanks for your comment Amy. Her video hasn't shown up yet online! I hope it will soon. Thanks for following me, I'll follow you home!

Unknown said...

Let me know when I can vote!!

New blog follower! Come follow back and enter my great giveaways! {One Ends Tonight} http://www.peacelovepoop.com