Recently, I found an advertisement on Facebook asking for artwork to be displayed in pediatric hospital settings. This charity, Art2Hearts.org brings bright colors, warm energy and uplifting scenes to an otherwise dull and scary hospital room.
It has been found that art in hospitals can facilitate better experiences and foster healing.
The organization takes care of all expenses including framing, packaging the art and shipping.
I sent three watercolors paintings to Art2Hearts. The paintings were drawn and painted by me using digital images, as my reference from Plum Loves Art on Etsy. I used the animal digital images as the focal point in each and drew my own backgrounds.
The pieces were sent to Art2Hearts via Fedex over night and delivered to New York. I'm happy to report, they loved my watercolors. A short time later I found that my work went to Mass General Brigham, a large medical system, that has facilities through out Massachusetts.
For more about this charity go to: Arts2Hearts Foundation.
I'm planning to send more paintings to this organization.




No comments:
Post a Comment