This cutie is part of my child artist digital file from Etsy. The file is from ArtOutrageos. I used a Graphgear 1000 Pentel Pencil to drew her in my Canson Watercolor Book. I outlined the image of the "Little Girl With Paint Brush," with a Micron Pen and painted her with Jane Davenport Watercolors.
She was all alone on the page and needed a background. I drew one inspired by a free template offered from Artsydee.com. I painted this background with Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors.
This page in my book was a lot of fun to do. I'll be doing more!
Challenges:
https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2026/08/august-2026-anything-goes-w-optional.html
https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/2026/08/challenge-202608-anything-goes.html
https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/2026/08/challenge-103.html
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com/2026/08/creative-inspiration-challenges-41.html


3 comments:
So cute! I love your sweet little girl and the background you made was perfect for her. Thank you for playing with us at The Creative Crafters Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets to Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!
This is great Carla!
We're always thrilled to see each entry arrive in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
We do hope you'll return!
Wishing you the very best of luck with your entry.
Warm Wishes, Jackie,
DT member at 613 xx
Love your little girl image and how scruffy she looks! Thanks for accepting the challenge at A Place To Start !
Post a Comment