Monday, June 26, 2023

Beautiful Moments Mini Page

 

I designed this page using a scribble of Carandache crayons and painting with a wet brush. After it dried I added two white paper lace designs on top. These were from Amazon and I love the selection. The notes at the bottom of my mini pages are stickers from Tim Holtz Idea-ology Small Talk.

I look forward to seeing your art in the challenge at Crafting From the Heart.

https://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2023/06/challenge-03.html 

 Challenges: 

2 comments:

Gina said...

I really love the colours behind the delicate die cut XXX

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

just beautiful - TFS over at XX XX XX , hope to see you in future challenges.
Elaine DT

KraftiKards (my blog)
613 Avenue Create DT
AAA Birthday DT
Peace on Earth Christmas DT
Simply Clean and Simple DT
Love to Scrap DT
Love to Craft DT
Mix it up DT
Merry Little Christmas DT