Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Camper and Surf Board in Copic Markers


 

Oh my goodness, when I saw Karen Campbell, Artist's Camper Van and VW Bug, right away, I had plans to make these mine!This was a tutorial at Awesome Art School!
 
I live 7 miles from the sleepy town (well maybe not so sleepy these days) of Flagler Beach! Aside from the beautiful homes, there are trailer parks and places to set up campers. Palm trees grow and surfers still compete for the great rides on our coast of Florida.
 
I drew this picture on X-press It Blending Card and colored it in with Copic Markers.The details and outline was done in Micron Pens (01, 03 and 05).
 

9 comments:

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

How cute! Love it!

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRAFTING HAPPINESS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Chana Malkah said...

Delightful! A scene I hope to live this summer, minus the surfboard! Thanks for dropping by our place at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana

Sara Lihz Dobel said...

This is so cute! I just love this. Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start.

Sara Lihz

Chana Malkah said...

It's me again! Still loving it! Thanks for playing along at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana

Julie said...

Fabulous image and design! Thanks for joining in my Spring challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

The Crafty Den said...

What a fab card Carla. Your image is fantastic and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Aunty Sue said...

Great card thanks for sharing at PFM

Ella's Design said...

Fab colouring of this fun image, Carla and super simple design...
Thanks for playing along with our Spring challenge at Passion for Markers, Lisa x