Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Feather on Black Watercolor Paper


 I try to work on my art each day and enjoy the challenge of experimenting with new products. I recently got a new feather stencil, a product from The Crafters Workshop. 

Here's my process:

1) Sprayed the back of the stencil with Pixie Spray.

2) Centered the stencil on black 140 lb. cold press watercolor paper.

3) Used a make up sponge to cover the stencil with white acrylic paint.

4) Removed the stencil from the paper and let the paint dry.

5) Cover the white painted surface with Posca Pens: Aqua green, Silver, and Black. The black is used to cover and clean up edges.

I love the finished piece and look forward to doing more projects with this lovely stencil.

Challenges:

https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/2022/08/challenge-082022-anything-goes.html

https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2022/08/202208-august-2022-anything-goes.html 

1 comment:

Chana Malkah said...

This is beautiful! I love it!
Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana