Saturday, February 4, 2017

Owl Birthday Card

http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html
I'm so honored to have been chosen as one of the Imagine That, GDs for February. I was given the opportunity to work with my choice of a new release. I chose "Owl Always Love You." It's adorable and perfect for my son's birthday next month. The set has everything I could want and more.

I used Copic Markers to color this Owl and placed it in the Craft Artist 2 program. The image was merged with a sentiment and background, which came with the digi set.

I hope you are inspired to check the Imagine That shop, where you will find a fabulous collection of digital images.

2 comments:

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

This is lovely Carla, love your creations. Wendy DT xx

Chrissy said...

FABulous card Carla..great editing and love the owls colours and the wood grain background.
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Imagine That Digistamp

Luv CHRISSYxx