Monday, February 27, 2017

Fancy Dress Birthday Card


A new challenge began today at Crafting from the Heart. The theme is Anything Goes and it's just for fun! I love to see little girls dressed up and when I saw this digital stamp at Crafty Sentiments, it had to be added to my growing collection. It's called Fancy Dress!

I colored this little girl using Copic Markers and cut her out leaving a narrow white edge. I placed soft pads on the back of the cut image to give the 3D illusion. I printed a happy birthday tag in the Craft Artist 2 program, cut it out and placed soft pads on the back. I placed two layers of printed card stock on top of a white base card and adhered the little girl and the tag on top.

I finished this cute birthday card by embellishing the card with a dimensional sticker.

I love the designs on the Crafty Sentiments site and hope to get some more cute ones in the future.
Challenges:
http://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com/2017/02/challenge-33-anything-goes.html
http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.com/2017/02/challenge-4-add-sentiment.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/2017/02/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-38.html

4 comments:

Daniela said...

Das ist ja eine niedliche Karte.
Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
Liebe Grüße, Daniela

Kuni said...

Your card is so wonderful and sweet, i love it.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

karenlotty said...

Very pretty I love how you've layered "her" on top of the background Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges

seelenvoll kreativ said...

Deine Karte ist einfach bezaubernd. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme an der Challenge bei den Sweet Stampers. LG Karina