Saturday, October 15, 2016

New Releases from Fabrika Fantasy Digis

Frolicking Possums (1)


Sandwich Possums (2)

Selfie Possums (3)
The new releases by Fabrika Fantasy are such fun! I picked mine to work on for fun! My first is Frolicking Possums. I used Copic Markers to color the image and put it in the Craft Artist 2 program where I merged them with a background!

 My second card uses Sandwich Possums, also colored with Copic Markers and placed in Craft Artist 2. It was merged with a background created by my husband Sandy Brooke. The Starlite Diner was in Daytona Beach, Florida, until Hurricane Matthew came and destroyed it.

My third card uses Selfie Possums, also colored using Copic Markers and placed in Craft Artist 2. It was merged with a background by my husband. They are standing in wonderful Flagler Beach, Florida.

Wouldn't anyone of they be great to work on for the current challenge at Fabrika Fantasy??

I hope you plan to show your finished card there!
Challenges:
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/2016/10/challenge-333-always-anything-goes.html
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-30.html

No comments: