Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Christmas Friends Card

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/203664685/instant-download-digi-stamp-big-eye-girl?ga_search_query=christmas+friends&ref=shop_items_search_1
The current sponsor of the challenge at A Snowflakes Promise is Oddball Art Co. Stamps. I chose to use Christmas Friends for my Design Team Inspirational Card.

Isn't she cute trying to add lights to the tree? I colored the image with Copic Markers and merged her with elements from My Craft Studio in the Craft Artist 2 Program.

I hope my fun holiday card has inspired you to join our challenge at A Snowflakes Promise.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Christmas Friends Card. I want to get it. clipping path service
background removing service

Unknown said...

Awesome job. Simply love that background. Where can I get that background? Is there a CD or something I can purchase?

Carla's Cards said...

Dj Morrison, The background was originally from a Craft Studio CD!