Tuesday, April 5, 2016

My Fair Lady

http://buysassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/
 I'm honored to have been chosen as a Guest Designer for the month of April, for the Unicorn Challenge Blog. The current theme is to pick your favorite time of year. Mine is fall. Fall in London is lovely!

I chose the My Fair Lady image designed by Sassy Studio for my inspirational GD card. She was colored with Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils and a bit of metallic Gelly Roll Pen for the earrings. The colored image was merged with a background from the London Landmarks digikit in the Craft Artist 2 program. Check out Big Ben in the background!

I hope my card will inspire you to pick your favorite time of year and participate in the challenge at Unicorn.
Challenges:
http://lacysunshine.blogspot.com/2016/04/gnomes-inspirations-anything-goes.html
http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2016/03/challenge-105-umbrella-photo.html
http://pearlysparkleschallenge.blogspot.com/2016/04/challenge-3-anything-goes.html

8 comments:

Lisa J said...

A beautiful creation Carla. Thanks for joining us as Guest Designer this month. Lisa DT Unicorn Challenge

Lori Kobular said...

Oh your card reminds me of the old movies! What a wonderful card! Thanks for being a Guest Designer with us at the Unicorn Challenge Blog!

Crafty Pearly said...

Fabulous make. I love everything about this. Thank you for joining me at Pearly Sparkles it is very much appreciated. Hugs, Traci xx

Cindy Groh said...

Fabulous card.

Unknown said...

Lovely design and the lady is so sweet. Thanks deep etching service
background removing service
immage enhancement service
color correctoin service

Marina said...

Beautiful colouring and I love how you've placed her with a London icon. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

Barbara Washburn said...

Beautiful card Carla! Makes want to see Paris :) Your art talent is certainly showing here. Barbara

Mel said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thank-you for joining us at Color Your World!