Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Fairy-Tale Princess

Card #1
Card #2
Card #3

Here I am back again with another fabulous Fabrikfantasy Digi. This time I worked with royalty! This Fair-Tale Princess was a delight to color using my Copic Markers.

For card #1, I cut out the colored princess and adhered her to two pieces of card stock on a white base card. I embellished the card with two Adhesive Glitter Shapes from Recollections.

Cards #2 and #3 were made with a scan of the colored image placed in the Craft Artist 2 program. The princess was merged with parts from the Craft Scapes Stately Home digikit, for both cards.

Come again, I'm sure to have fun with another Fabrikafantasy image!
Challenge:
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.com/2016/04/this-weeks-theme-theme-nature-birds.html
http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.com/2016/04/challenge-62-feminine.html
http://craftysentiments.blogspot.com/2016/04/birthday-challenge.html
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/2016/04/challenge-309-always-anything-goes.html

9 comments:

Fabrika Fantasy said...

Lovely creations and beautiful colors! Thank you so much, Carla, for making such wonderful cards!

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Carla, love the cute image. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

Angie said...

Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
I hope you can join us again.
Angie DT

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card love the scene you have created . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
My Blog As I do Rodos

Beatriz said...

Lovely card! Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again . Hugs Beatriz GDT

Sami said...

I love this card! The little princess totally reminds me of Disney's Sofia the First!

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at CCC Challenge

hugs
Claudia
DT Creative Craft Cottage Challenge

ccheney said...

So cute! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)