Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Batty Boo

Deedee's Digis
When I was a kid Halloween was so much fun. I loved designing my own costumes and going door to door with a bunch of kids. When my boys were old enough, I never bought costumes for the, I made beautiful one including a race car driver, clown and a cowboy to name just a few.

To celebrate this fun time, I chose the Batty Boo images from Deedee's Digis for my inspirational design team card. Deedee's Digis is the current sponsor of the Crafty Girlz Challenges. Batty boo came with both pre-colored and line drawn images. I chose a pre-colored image and merged it with pieces from the Spooktacular digikit in the Craft Artist 2 program.

i hope you will be inspired to share your work with us at Crafty Girlz, where anything goes.

No comments: