Thursday, July 2, 2015

Winter Flurries: Xmas in July

Winter Flurries was my choice as a Design Team member for the Xmas in July challenge at Cute as a Button. It took a few steps to get the composition the way I wanted it, but it was fun ad successful too.
First, I printed the image large enough to get detail and colored everything except the coat. Then I scanned the piece into the computer and merged the image with fabric from a digikit in the Craft Artist 2 program. I printed the project cut it out and put it back in the computer merging it with the Santa rooftop scene from My Craft Studio. So what do you think, I hope it was worth those steps!
 I love to inspire others with quality crafts. I hope you will share your projects at Cute as a Button Stamps Facebook Page and Cute as a Button Stamps Facebook Group. There is a "Christmas in July" challenge you should enter at Cute as a Button.
I am trying my luck at the following challenge: 
http://karleighsuechallenge.blogspot.com/2015/07/christmas-in-july-challenge_1.html?spref=fb

No comments: