Thursday, August 29, 2013

Victorian Scenic Card

After taking a walk around the nearby beach town of Flagler Beach, Florida, I was inspired by a block made up entirely of older Victorian homes.

I accomplished this scenic landscape by using stamps from two stamp companies; Art Impressions and Heartfelt Stamp Companies. These stamps were used for the foreground and for the background, I drew in the old Victorian home.

Marvy watercolor markers and a water brush and palette were used for color. These markers were used also across the stamps to print the images. After stamping those images, I drew out the colors with the water brush.

I'll be looking for more local inspirations in the future.





3 comments:

Lindsay Weirich said...

lovely card, great sence of depth too!

GlorV1 said...

Love this house, great work!
gloria

R Howard said...

Lovely change of pace!!!