Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Spring Park Card

I always look for new ways to use my special stamps. I love the Art Impressions Try'Folds stamps,,,the set used for this card us Garden TF-UM4203. Instead of using these lovely stamps on one folded card, these were cut out and pop dotted for depth on the front. I found this idea at the Art Impressions Blog by Zora. It's a very cute little scene.

I'm still in love with my Derwent Inktense pencils. These watersoluble ink pencils give such a beautiful vivid color...I am always looking to use them!

Here is how I made this pretty little scene:










Add caption
Add pop dots for depth.
New color scheme and new cutting equals new and lovely card! 
Thank you Zora!
This made a great Mother's Day card, but it would do for many occasions!


3 comments:

r.howard said...

Just wonderful.. I LOVE seeing your blog and look forward to it.. rhoward

Anonymous said...

You make just beautiful cards and I'm sure those that are receiving them really appreciate them.......Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week; I hope you’ll join us again!


Cheers,
Kathy Shea Mormino

The Chicken Chick

http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

Carrie @ My Favorite Finds said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing at Pinworthy Projects.