Sunday, September 25, 2011

Party Invitation



For years I have been seeing my friends on Sundays at a local restaurant, where people take turns performing karaoke. We celebrate birthdays and anniversaries, enjoying a celebration cake and get our sing on. Yes, I sing karaoke. No, I’m not good at it, but it’s fun!

This year’s going to be a bit different for my birthday in October. My friend wanted to have a party and since my special day is early in October, “It’s My Party!”
So, to help out, I decided to offer my skills to make the birthday invitations.
Here is the recipe:
White card
Green card stock
Beige card stock
Blue card stock
Cuttlebug fold “Allegro”
Cricut cartridge “Celebrations,” Page 125 in the manuel
“It’s a part” cut at 2 ½”, cut with a shadow of the same size
Archival ink
Stampendous stamp N159 Orchid invite

1 comment:

Mindie Hilton said...

Thanks for sharing your birthday card at Bacon Time.