Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Whimsical Victorian Miss

 

I'm so proud of the way this "Whimsical Victorian Miss" came out! She is from a Karen Campbell tutorial for Awesome Art School. I drew her using a Graphgear 1000 Pentel Pencil in m Ohuhu Marker Pad. I watched Karen's videos and used a print out she provided for a reference. I outlined the girl with black Molotow Markers and colored her using Ohuhu Markers. I used a black Pitt Pen for the black lace trim on her dress, as well some black accents. I used a white Gell Pen for highlights.

This "Whimsical Victorian Miss"  in 4th of July colors brightens up my Ohuhu Marker Pad!

Challenges: 

 https://avenue613.blogspot.com/2026/07/july-2026-anything-goes-w-optional.html 

https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/2026/07/challenge-202607-anything-goes-wopt.html 

https://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2026/07/challenge-854.html 

https://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com/2026/07/282-july-19-polkadoodles.html 

6 comments:

  1. thank you for using A Place to Start as an inspiration for your creation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could have come straight out of Mary Poppins, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab drawing, thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful image. Thank you for sharing her at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely Victorian lady.
    Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful, Carla! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading the comments left on my blog!